Christian Faith Assembly’s Trustee Board oversees and provides care and custody of the property of the church and has charge of its financial affairs.
The Trustee Board is responsible for:
(1) The operation of the church,
(2) Develop short and long range planning goals,
(3) Preparation of the quarterly financial statements,
(4) Preparation of the annual budget, and
(5) Approval of Financial Records.
"Give, and it shall be given unto you: good measure, pressed down, and shaken together and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you." Luke 6:38